Wake County SmartStart Activity Application FY 2016-17
It's time for our current WCSS partners to reapply for funding! This year, we are launching a brand-new online application portal for currently-funded activities only, which can be accessed using the link below (user name and password required):
Applications must be submitted through the online system by Thursday, February 25, 2015 at 5:00 PM.
- E-C Impact Application Training Slides
- Wake County SmartStart Planning Budget - Line Item Explanations
- Wake County PBIS 2014-15
- NC Partnership for Children: Smart Start Cost Principles
- State Travel Rates (January 2016)
The NC Pre-K team will be holding walk-in application events every Thursday from 1 to 4 P.M. at:
Raleigh, NC 27606
The events will take place in the 2nd floor conference room - follow the signs. If your child is 4, or will be 4 by August 31st, 2015, consider completing an application. To make sure that your child has an opportunity to be considered for placement in a Pre-K setting, please bring the following:
- A copy of the child's birth certificate.
- Documentation of Wake County residency such as a current utility bill. If living with another family, please ask that family to provide a copy of a current utility bill and a letter (signed and dated with contact information) stating that you are residing with them.
- Documentation of ALL family income.
Valentine Greetings from NC Pre-K
At Wake County SmartStart, we are working to ensure that Wake County children, birth to 5, are successful in school and in life. As a community we only have 2,000 days between the time a baby is born and when that child shows for the first day of kindergarten. We believe early childhood investments are essential to our future prosperity and invite you to join us in our mission and work. Together we can make a tremendous impact!