Make Your Voice Heard! Community Health Issues
Join Wake County Human Services (WCHS) on Tuesday, March 8 to help set the health priorities of your community
Earlier this year, Wake County’s citizens and leaders participated in the first steps of the 2016 Community Health Needs Assessment. This process helps identify the issues affecting our county, determine the resources needed to address these issues, and develop a plan of action to make our county an even better place to live, work and play.
WCHS’ research identified physical, behavioral, mental, economic and environmental health, as well as safety and life-long learning as important issues facing Wake County.
It’s time for the next step.
Please join WCHS on Tuesday, March 8, to prioritize these issues as a community. Your opinions are vital to ensuring the health and well-being of Wake County over the next three years!
This event is free to the public. Please register by visiting www.wakegov.com/wellbeing
Tuesday, March 8, 2016
5:30 p.m.: Dinner
6:00 p.m.: Program begins
- Raleigh – NC State University, Talley Student Center – 2610 Cates Ave., Raleigh, NC
- Northern Wake County – New Bethel Baptist Church – 605 E. Young St., Rolesville, NC
- Southern Wake County – Fuquay Varina Baptist Church, 301 N Woodrow Street, Fuquay-Varina, NC
- Eastern Wake County – Eastern Regional Center – 1002 Dogwood Dr., Zebulon, NC
- Western Wake County – Triangle United Way – 2400 Perimeter Park Dr., Morrisville, NC
Please contact Lechelle Wardell in Wake County Human Services with questions. She can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 919-212-7858.
Flyers to Share