We are still accepting applications for Wake Pre-K!
Bring your completed application and supporting documents to Kids First Academy, an NC Pre-K site, and drop them off right from your car! Plus, Kids First Academy is also distributing lunches during these events.
Kids First Academy
3308 Poole Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27610
You will need:
- Completed application (find and print it on our website)*
- Supporting documents (we can make copies if you need them!)
What are the supporting documents?
- Copy of child’s birth certificate
- Documentation of Wake County residency
- Documentation of all sources of family income
If your child will turn 4 years old by August 31, 2020, they may be eligible. Wake Pre-K is a great way to get your child ready for Kindergarten! Find out more information about Wake Pre-K by clicking here.
*What if you need help completing your application? We will make an appointment to speak with you one-on-one and answer all your questions! Contact Taty Padilla, Pre-K Outreach Assistant by email or by calling 919-723-9283.