Storybook Play Date
Celebrate with us at this special play date for young children and their families! We will be in the Zanzibar Room at Marbles Kids Museum from 9 – 11am on Saturday, April 14th for the Storybook Play Date.
FREE ADMISSION for FIRST 500 ENTRIES
NO REGISTRATION NECESSARY
The celebration includes:
- Free admission to Marbles Kids Museum
- Special art & play activities for children in the Zanzibar Room
- Storytime with the Storybook Lady
- Drawings for free books
- Cookie decorating (and eating!)
- Sign up for Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library – up to 60 free books sent to your home!*
- Explore and enjoy Marbles Kids Museum (you may go in and out of party room freely)
Everyone is invited to this community party! We hope to see you there!
*For children birth to age 5, living in Wake County
INVITEES – Young children and their families
NO RSVP REQUIRED – Free admission for first 500 attendees.
Enter via the outside courtyard – look for our sandwich board with the WCSS logo & balloons.
First come, first served.
PARKING – Parking is available in the lot behind Marbles, along the adjoining streets, and in city decks. Fees vary. Learn more here.
WCSS is a local nonprofit that works to prepare children, birth to age five, for success in Kindergarten and life beyond. Explore our website and learn how early investments are changing the lives of young children and building a stronger community.